 Trains / 23700
  Re: New and old to lugnet at the same time :-)

(...) Hi Samarth, I'm glad you've had a warm welcome already. I have looked at your brickshelf pics many times as you have added stuff, at first I thought you were English (because of the class 50 and Flying Scotsman.) but then realised that you (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New and old to lugnet at the same time :-)

Lotsa snippy (...) Hi Tim,Funny, I thought you may have figured out that I was doing the same locomotives that are in the Microsoft Train Simulator ;-P (...) Wow, thanks! I've seen your MOCs too, and that tram reminds me of Toby from Thomas the tank (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)