 Trains / 23638 (-10)
  Re: BNSF high balls it!

(...) I got the news today! Just a few minutes ago I received my shipment notification. Too bad they shipped the via Ground Shipping =( (I had requested 2nd day air). But at least they're on their way!!! -Juan (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BNSF high balls it!

(...) LEGO is REALLY sticking it to Canadians on this set and thsi year. It's $59.99 CAD. That's 1.5 Exchange! Last time I checked it was 1.2052. Why is LEGO milking Canadians this year when the Canadian Dollar has gone up??? (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: BNSF high balls it!

(...) Hi all, We where lucky to get a BNSF on our lay-out at the LEGO FESTIVAL event witch took place from Okt.29-2004 until Nov.2 -2004 for a picture of it see : (URL) more pictures see: (URL) (BeLUG) and: (URL) (LowLUG) Regards, Ludo Soete - (...) (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  BNSF high balls it!

The new BNSF freight engines have arrived in Enfield and are shipping out early! (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Motorized Cows Redux

(...) Wow they look familiar ;) Thanks for the design, M>ltc will be using it on our first layout in December, I'm sure they'll be a hit! ROSCO (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  COLTC Groveport Show set-up pictures

The first pictures of the set-up are now on-line: This is the model of the building we are displaying in, better pictures will be posted later this week: (URL) Sections of the layout and display cabniets can be viewed here: (URL) During the course (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX) !

  Re: BNSF 10133 Inventory?

(...) lol All you do is give, Martin:-) Thanks again! JOHN (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: BNSF 10133 Inventory?

(...) Oh, No problem, although I must admit, that this was one of the sets, that I would have preferred to build right away instead of making an inventory first. :-) Martin (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Motorized Cows Redux

(...) <snip> These were a definite highlight at the show. Few could resist sticking their fingers in front of the sensor to activate the cows a few extra times. Everbody loved them. I also took some video clips of the cows and crossing, but they are (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: BeLUG at the Lego Festival, Brussels 2004

(...) Hi Steve, Thanks a lot for those kindly words. We have still one day to go, but some club members are alreddy making plans and ideas for the next event! Regards, Ludo (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact