 Trains / 23588 (-5)
  MOC: Pacific Coast Shay #2

(URL) Enjoy! ROSCO (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: Magnetic sensor

(...) OK, I ordered two but does anyone already own one that could comment on its use? Uses I could see would be a decoupler or crossing arms. With enough of them spaced throughout the layout (hooked in series with resistors to increase sensor (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Part search

(...) Looks interesting, be sure to post to .trains when you have done. Why did you pick on a Brazilian loco? Thats a really good site. tim (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.trains)

  Magnetic sensor

I was reading posts in RTL and found one about a LEGO robotics summer camp selling a bunch of their stuff. They have a nice little magnetic field sensor on sale: (URL) Putting one of these under a track could easily sense when a train was passing (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  ParLUGment display at Railfair 27

Hi all, Here are my pictures (when moderated) from our display at Railfair 27 last weekend: (URL) show itself was a blast, the layout was 25' x 16' and we had over 16 people helping out. A few other people from our group have also posted pictures (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact