 Trains / 23544
  BBB wheels question

I am thinking of building a 4-4-0 steam locomotive using BBB wheels. If I was to use the small flanged train wheel as the front wheels then the driver as the driven wheels (with a connecting rod linking them), what would I need? Would I need drivers (...) (20 years ago, 10-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BBB wheels question

(...) Hello Jonathan, You could build it similar to the 4-6-0 shown at: (URL) There is a detail picture of the steam cylinder/connecting rods. Instructions for building the connecting rods can be found on the applications page. (URL) about half way (...) (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)