 Trains / 23513 (-5)
  Re: New MOC: S P A C E Monorail in dark red

That is one sweet ride. Sleek. Love the canopy. It's great to see some monorail innovation. I look forward to seeing your master plan of a Mars base come together. -Brendan (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: My Final Iteration of Thomas the Tank Engine

(...) That would be AWESOME! (though almost too much to wish for:-) (BTW, I forgot to add to the list that the whistle (binoculars) would need to be gold:-) JOHN (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: S@H pictures set #10133 (BNSF locomotive)

(...) Lego doesn't need that fiasco Lionel went through several years back with the child holding up a locomotive while standing in the middle of a real set of rails. While very cute and innocent, an uproar was caused by that image on their (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: S P A C E Monorail in dark red

(...) Thanks for the kind words, Lenny! lol Sorry, I didn't mean to be cryptic, but I have an ambitious project that I may or may not be able to follow through with, so I hesitate to get too detailed about it. It's beyond a mere moonbase; in fact (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: S@H pictures set #10133 (BNSF locomotive)

(...) Manfred, thanks for posting these. It looks real nice. Not much change from the spray painted version. Best I can tell it's modeled off a EMD GP38, and based on the horn placemnet a BN egine that's been repainted to BNSF. But wether it's an (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact