 Trains / 23509
Re: S@H pictures set #10133 (BNSF locomotive)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 21:01:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Manfred Moolhuysen wrote:
   Christian Gemünden has sleuted new pictures of the expected #10133 BNSF locomotive set on the Shop at Home site. This probably means we’ll see the set entry emerge in the Trains section soon.

Source: forum on www.1000steine.de

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.

Manfred,

thanks for posting these.

It looks real nice. Not much change from the spray painted version. Best I can tell it’s modeled off a EMD GP38, and based on the horn placemnet a BN egine that’s been repainted to BNSF. But wether it’s an old BN or ATSF, the fuel tank and air tanks should be black, or at least dark grey. Same for the trucks.

And as someone else has pointed out before, the road number 1013 matches no known BNSF engine. Although the 2256 is a match for a GP38-2.

http://archive.trainpix.com/BN/EMDORIG/GP38-2/2256.HTM

Mat