 Trains / 23506
    S@H pictures set #10133 (BNSF locomotive) —Manfred Moolhuysen
   Christian Gemünden has sleuted new pictures of the expected #10133 BNSF locomotive set on the Shop at Home site. This probably means we'll see the set entry emerge in the Trains section soon. (2 URLs) Source: (URL) forum on www.1000steine.de> With (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: S@H pictures set #10133 (BNSF locomotive) —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Nice sleuthing to both of you, and thanks for sharing. (...) Jake ought to be reminded that hanging onto the outside of a handrail like that may well give that "devil may care" attitude he's apparently going for, but is HIGHLY dangerous and (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

         Re: S@H pictures set #10133 (BNSF locomotive) —Patrick S. O'Donnell
     (...) Lego doesn't need that fiasco Lionel went through several years back with the child holding up a locomotive while standing in the middle of a real set of rails. While very cute and innocent, an uproar was caused by that image on their (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: S@H pictures set #10133 (BNSF locomotive) —Bryan Kinkel
     Excellent pictures! Thank you for sharing. Gosh, I hate to be impatient... but I cannot wait to see what rail cars LEGO will (*) produce to hang off the end of this locomotive. How soon after the release of the Sante Fe did we see James' various (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: S@H pictures set #10133 (BNSF locomotive) —Mathew Clayson
   (...) Manfred, thanks for posting these. It looks real nice. Not much change from the spray painted version. Best I can tell it's modeled off a EMD GP38, and based on the horn placemnet a BN egine that's been repainted to BNSF. But wether it's an (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)