 Trains / 23503 (-10)
  Stupid newbie question

Where do you find Train stuff in stores? They don't seem to have any train stuff in most of my local TRU/Walmart/Target/etc. stores. Is it usually with the LEGO stuff, or hidden somewhere with other train stuff? Or do you buy it all online? -Jon, (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: S P A C E Monorail in dark red

(...) This looks great John! A simple design that really follows through - looks very futuristic and smooth. The use of the clear wall panels is great. You've certainly got my interest peaked as to what this Space project is - a moonbase perhaps? (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: My Final Iteration of Thomas the Tank Engine

(...) Perhaps it could be a trans panel with the non-window bit printed, similar to the portholes on the Santa Fe. Tim (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  New MOC: luggage car

Hi all! I had an idea for creating a luggagecar: (URL) was never satisfied with the box car from <set:4563>, which I used here: (URL) wanted a real luggage car, which fit that train, which e.g. meant red sliding doors. So I decided to sacrifice my (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains)

  New MOC: S P A C E Monorail in dark red

Yum, love that dark red:-d Here is a monorail I built for an upcoming S P A C E project I'm working on: (URL) It is 10 studs wide, with its sides virtually level with the track height. This causes it to be unable to negotiate through turn-offs, but (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Re: My Final Iteration of Thomas the Tank Engine

(...) From our (NILTC) work with them and having talked to Ill Railway Museum officials about their Thomas show the group that holds the licence is VERY difficult to work with. One would think with the money problems Lego is having that they have (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: My Final Iteration of Thomas the Tank Engine

(...) Vital body part;-) (...) Well, you are preaching to the choir here when you talk about 8 wide:-) Actually, I have a half-finished Thomas that is 10 wide that utilizes BBB wheels-- I'm waiting for Ben to mold them in blue! (...) Just so you (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: My Final Iteration of Thomas the Tank Engine

(...) LOL! I love (URL) this quote!> ROSCO (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: My Final Iteration of Thomas the Tank Engine

(...) snip> IMHO I like mine better... (URL) offense... After all opinions are like noses or some other body part... I like the 8-wide as the proportions work out better. I realize the wheels look to small but this one is 100% Lego Except for the (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Only ONE Week Left to Pre-Register for NWBrickCon™ 2004!

There is less than one week left for pre-registration! This may be your last chance to save money and get exclusive goodies! If you register (and pay) by October 1st - this coming Friday!, you will get the entire Attendees Packet, including Name (...) (20 years ago, 26-Sep-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact