 Trains / 23478 (-10)
  Re: Comcast On Demand & Thomas

(...) I remeber reading an article in the British magazine Model Railway Constructor about the production of the Thomas the Tank Engine series. My dad still has the magazine so next time I visit I'll see if I can scan you a copy. The model were (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Thomas Train

(...) The one on the ILTCO website is way outdated. There is a more current version here, which is constantly updated: (URL) or you can go here: (URL) Russell BayLTC (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Thomas Train

(...) Hey, what did you use for the faceplate? That doesn't look very pure to me. Dave! (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Thomas Train

(...) lol someone? Everyone has:-) Personally, you can check out mine (URL) HERE> and (URL) HERE> There is a great PowerPoint preso (with PDFs as well) about LEGO Thomas trains by Russell Clark on the (URL) ILTCO> website (URL) HERE> As far as the (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Thomas Train

Speaking of Thomas Train. . . I know this is horribly off-topic and Larry is going to want my head for this, but my 2 year old really enjoys playing with the wooden toys. I was wondering if any of you train guys knew a good place to buy the Thomas (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Comcast On Demand & Thomas

(...) My kids (especially my son, Ross) LOVED watching the Thomas videos growing up (we bought them all, and have even repurchased some on DVD:-) Just for fun, I still scream "Choo-choo!" when passing a train while driving with my (now teen-age) (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Comcast On Demand & Thomas

My family recently upgraded to Comcast Digital Service. Comcast offers a service called. On Demand. It is a library of recent cable programming that you can view at any time. You can also pause, rewind, fast forward, etc. So we clicked into On (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: What set number is this?

Eric, Thanks for the help. That really is a very cool train car. I'm always amazed at the older sets and how they incorporate classic windows and other pieces into the design. Bryan "Eric Strand" <estrand@algx(insert dot here)net> wrote in message (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: What set number is this?

(...) (URL) cool wagon. later, James Mathis (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: What set number is this?

(...) Right you are, Eric. ...And, if you hang upside down, you get a better view of it here: (URL) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact