 Trains / 2344
2343  |  2345
Subject:
NOVALTC meeting tonight
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 13:24:09 GMT

Sorry this is such short notice.

The Northern Virgina Lego Train Club is meeting tonight in Roslynn, VA from
~6 - ?.
There are plans to set up a layout and have lotsa fun.  Of course, how can
you not
when one is in the presence of LEGO?

We invite anyone from the Northern VA, DC, and Maryland area to come to the
meeting.
Ownership of LEGO trains are not a preresiquite for involvement in the
club.

Email ctracey@usgs.gov if you need directions.  I should be around till
about 5pm.

Hope to see some new people there,