 Trains / 23398 (-10)
  10133 BNSF Loco

Is this the same locomotive (I mean the design) from Jake's Getting started with Lego Trains book? I am assuming it is his MOC? Just curious, I asked this earlier with no replies. Hope someone can elucidate this time! - Ram - (20 years ago, 31-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: PNLTC dividing into two autonomous LEGO train clubs

(...) Good luck indeed. So, any thinking on new names yet? (May I suggest, not particularly seriously, SPNLTC and NPNLTC ? :-) ) (20 years ago, 31-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Placement of light on old steam trains

(...) It depends on which company and in which country the train ran. In the past every country and even every company in a single country had different rules for the front and rear lights. I know for the dutch royal coaches that these were equipped (...) (20 years ago, 31-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: PNLTC dividing into two autonomous LEGO train clubs

(...) Wow, this is big news! It will be a little sad to see the original LTC disappear (even if in name only), but an exciting development all the same. Good luck to both clubs! JOHN (20 years ago, 30-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Placement of light on old steam trains

Hi! I have build a luggage car, which I am finishing right now... but I'd like to place a rear light on it, but back then, it was oil lamps, and one only (on some trains?). E.g. the 10014 has it (URL) on both sides. I am not sure, whether the light (...) (20 years ago, 30-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

  PNLTC dividing into two autonomous LEGO train clubs

Hi All, After seven fun-filled years of working, sharing, and building together, PNLTC has decided to become two separate clubs. When we first started the club in 1997, it was necessary for all hands in the Pacific Northwest to participate in order (...) (20 years ago, 30-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce) !!

  Re: Custom signalman (LED mod!)

(rearranged, a little cutting, a little tucking, you know...) (...) Well NOW it is. So XFUTted.. :-) (...) Are you scaring my "what" yet? :-) No, I'm not scared. Shocked and awed maybe, in utter amazement at your 1337ness perhaps, but scared? Na... (...) (20 years ago, 30-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.parts.mod)

  Re: Custom signalman (LED mod!)

(...) (URL) that's not close enough to your request, then I guess I'll go order those 1.5 volt LEDs and only use 1 battery, instead of 2. That way you can fit it on a stud from the bottom. Now, what about this larratomically correct lantern??? Am I (...) (20 years ago, 30-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4512 is great to modify

(...) Joe, Your looking for a supplier of light bricks? I too have modified my 4512 to have working red lights. It is a bit cheeky but I sent an e-mail to lego UK customer services, They offer a no charge service for supplying a couple of spare (...) (20 years ago, 28-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Future Lego Services.....

(...) Thanks for the response Simon. Yeah, this probably doesn't belong in lugnet.trains, but Simon's question is about a train locomotive (yeah I know it's a model, not a working train). But his question is about, you guessed it.... black train (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact