 Trains / 23395
  Re: PNLTC dividing into two autonomous LEGO train clubs

(...) Wow, this is big news! It will be a little sad to see the original LTC disappear (even if in name only), but an exciting development all the same. Good luck to both clubs! JOHN (20 years ago, 30-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: PNLTC dividing into two autonomous LEGO train clubs

(...) Good luck indeed. So, any thinking on new names yet? (May I suggest, not particularly seriously, SPNLTC and NPNLTC ? :-) ) (20 years ago, 31-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: PNLTC dividing into two autonomous LEGO train clubs

(...) I guess this makes the PNLTC the first of the L-gauge fallen flags.(1) May there be prosperity in division. Cheers, KMaynes 1- A modeller's reference to a railroad no longer in operation. Like the Nickel Plate Road or the Allegheny Midland. ;) (20 years ago, 31-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: PNLTC dividing into two autonomous LEGO train clubs

(...) Sort of. Usually, a railroad would be merged with another and it would become a part of the larger one, or the two would form a railroad with a new name. For example, Southern Pacific was merged with Union Pacific and the name Union Pacific (...) (20 years ago, 31-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: PNLTC dividing into two autonomous LEGO train clubs

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote: <snip> At any rate, as Steve mentioned, we've enjoyed every minute as PNLTC and truly look forward to operating as two entities with a shared heritage. Dan Parker, Pacific Northwest LEGO Train Club founding member (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)