 Trains / 23394
    Placement of light on old steam trains —Sonnich Jensen
   Hi! I have build a luggage car, which I am finishing right now... but I'd like to place a rear light on it, but back then, it was oil lamps, and one only (on some trains?). E.g. the 10014 has it (URL) on both sides. I am not sure, whether the light (...) (20 years ago, 30-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Placement of light on old steam trains —Niels Karsdorp
   (...) It depends on which company and in which country the train ran. In the past every country and even every company in a single country had different rules for the front and rear lights. I know for the dutch royal coaches that these were equipped (...) (20 years ago, 31-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)