 Trains / 23393
    PNLTC dividing into two autonomous LEGO train clubs —Steven Barile
   Hi All, After seven fun-filled years of working, sharing, and building together, PNLTC has decided to become two separate clubs. When we first started the club in 1997, it was necessary for all hands in the Pacific Northwest to participate in order (...) (20 years ago, 30-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce) !!

        Re: PNLTC dividing into two autonomous LEGO train clubs —John Neal
     (...) Wow, this is big news! It will be a little sad to see the original LTC disappear (even if in name only), but an exciting development all the same. Good luck to both clubs! JOHN (20 years ago, 30-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

         Re: PNLTC dividing into two autonomous LEGO train clubs —Larry Pieniazek
      (...) Good luck indeed. So, any thinking on new names yet? (May I suggest, not particularly seriously, SPNLTC and NPNLTC ? :-) ) (20 years ago, 31-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

         Re: PNLTC dividing into two autonomous LEGO train clubs —Kevin Maynes
     (...) I guess this makes the PNLTC the first of the L-gauge fallen flags.(1) May there be prosperity in division. Cheers, KMaynes 1- A modeller's reference to a railroad no longer in operation. Like the Nickel Plate Road or the Allegheny Midland. ;) (20 years ago, 31-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

         Re: PNLTC dividing into two autonomous LEGO train clubs —John Neal
     (...) Sort of. Usually, a railroad would be merged with another and it would become a part of the larger one, or the two would form a railroad with a new name. For example, Southern Pacific was merged with Union Pacific and the name Union Pacific (...) (20 years ago, 31-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

         Re: PNLTC dividing into two autonomous LEGO train clubs —Dan Parker
     In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote: <snip> At any rate, as Steve mentioned, we've enjoyed every minute as PNLTC and truly look forward to operating as two entities with a shared heritage. Dan Parker, Pacific Northwest LEGO Train Club founding member (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: PNLTC dividing into two autonomous LEGO train clubs —Ted Michon
   (...) Seems a shame to retire such an illustrious name. Hmmm... How about: PNNLTC (PN North LTC) PNSLTC (PN South LTC) or PNWALTC (PN Washington LTC) PNORLTC (PN Oregon LTC) or PNSEALTC (PN Seattle LTC) PNPORLTC (PN Portland LTC) or PNLTCN (PNLTC (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: PNLTC dividing into two autonomous LEGO train clubs —Matthew J. Chiles
   (...) Actually, we were thinking of changing our name to a symbol... -Matt :) TNHOTLTCFKAPNLTC and TSHOTLTCFKAPNLTC ---...--- www.auctionbrick.com - username mchiles Matt Chiles 1006 Horseshoe Bend Rd Centerville, WA 98613 USA Phone: 509-773-5724 (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: PNLTC dividing into two autonomous LEGO train clubs —John Neal
   (...) KEWL! Like this?: (URL) ;-) JOHN (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)