 Trains / 23380
Re: 4512 is great to modify
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 16:55:43 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Joe Strout wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Jordan Bradford wrote:

   I have a whole bunch of short 9V wires and extra 9V lights, so it was no problem to make this engine’s red lights work.

Where’d you get the lights and short wires? I just placed an order at Dacta (oops, I mean LEGO Education) for two 1x2 light bricks for $10, and so far, that’s the only source for them I’ve found (apart from homebuilt jobs). Sounds like you know of a source I don’t... Any clues for a newbie?

Thanks, - Joe

You want this:

    3748 Light Unit for Train
4 elements, 0 figures, US$10, 2001
LEGO > SYSTEM > Trains > 9v > Accessory Elements

(a bit expensive)

Available from S@H or Bricklink. The bulb and lens also available separately from Bricklink, I think.

I too want to get a couple for use as headlights in my Technic cars.

Keith