 Trains / 23379
  Re: 4512 is great to modify

(...) Where'd you get the lights and short wires? I just placed an order at Dacta (oops, I mean LEGO Education) for two 1x2 light bricks for $10, and so far, that's the only source for them I've found (apart from homebuilt jobs). Sounds like you (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4512 is great to modify

(...) You want this: [LEGOSet 3748] (a bit expensive) Available from S@H or Bricklink. The bulb and lens also available separately from Bricklink, I think. I too want to get a couple for use as headlights in my Technic cars. Keith (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 4512 is great to modify

(...) Joe, Your looking for a supplier of light bricks? I too have modified my 4512 to have working red lights. It is a bit cheeky but I sent an e-mail to lego UK customer services, They offer a no charge service for supplying a couple of spare (...) (20 years ago, 28-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)