 Trains / 23368 (-5)
  UPDATE: New locomotive pricing

All, Many apologies, but it was just pointed out to me that I made a mistake in my keynote about the pricing on the new locomotive, 10133. The correct prices are: USD 39.99 (as mentioned in the keynote) EURO 39.99 (rather than the 29.99 EURO I had (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  BrickFest Train Layout

I want to first say that I had a great time at BrickFest! Second I want to thank all the people that helped make the train layout so spectacular, with out everyone’s help and cooperation it would have never worked out so well. For the record, the (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Calling All Presenters - Help Make NWBrickCon™ 2004 Great!!

Call for Presentations at NWBrickCon™ 2004 Some of the many activities at NWBrickCon™ 2004 will be opportunities to share your knowledge and experiences, and to learn from each other. So, we would like to open an invitation to all individuals, (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, FTX) !!

  Re: Keynote presentation

(...) Uh-oh. I hope I didn't get your hopes up too high. I was only expressing my hopes. I do not know of any planned freight cars from TLC. But as is the case with the SuperChief: matching cars could very well be coming next year. But like I said: (...) (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 10133 BNSF Locomotive Pictures from BF 2004

(...) Everyone, please remember that this is a PROTOTYPE only, the real set may look a bit different. For example, the dark green parts will actually be dark green, instead of spraypainted. :P Kevin (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact