 Trains / 23313 (-5)
  Train set..

I posted this... should have crossposted. Which trainsets did use the old couplers, but are not blue? Read more here: (URL) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Interesting idea for boats/towns/train layouts: Falkirk Wheel

The Union Canal in Scotland has a pretty interesting lock mechanism for moving boats between two levels, called the Falkirk Wheel. Here's an animation to show it off: (URL) Boats move between the top and bottom levels via the wheel. More images are (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Roundy Roundy

Rick Clark wrote in message ... (...) loops (...) One of our previous Vancouver Lego Club layouts had hidden sidings under a mountain controlled by Mindstorms (courtesy of the automation genius of Dean Husby) so that one train entered at one end and (...) (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Roundy Roundy

James Powell wrote in message ... (...) somewhere...anyway, Here's the reference page for the Train Operating presentation I did at Brickfest PDX back in Feb, which included a case study of the VLC operating weekend: (URL) includes links to the (...) (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

  LMS Coronation-class 6233 "Duchess of Sutherland" in LMS maroon livery

or, "the little wheelbase that could..." This is my latest MOC steam locomotive, a 4-6-2 Coronation class in the maroon livery of the London, Midland and Scottish Railway. This is number 6233, "Duchess of Sutherland". Click for gallery: (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact