 Trains / 23301
  Re: Roundy Roundy

In Europe a lot of EMUs, DMUs or push-pull (loco on one side, steering car on the other) trains are used, so without having to get the loco to the other side of the train the train can run in opposite direction (only the driver has to walk to the (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Roundy Roundy

(...) I think the write up of the VLC train operating session is somewhere...anyway, the area we had was not really big enough, at something like 40x40 ft for a true end to end layout. I don't know how big you would have to go to have room for 6-10 (...) (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Roundy Roundy

James Powell wrote in message ... (...) somewhere...anyway, Here's the reference page for the Train Operating presentation I did at Brickfest PDX back in Feb, which included a case study of the VLC operating weekend: (URL) includes links to the (...) (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)