 Trains / 23265
    Re: Roundy Roundy —James Powell
   (...) It's been done, certanly by VLC and probably by others. (The magic long trainshed by Larry P. as well, I think). As regards why a circular layout- at home, I have enough room that I could run end to end. I don't, instead, I chose to make 2 (...) (20 years ago, 1-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Roundy Roundy —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) That one's not done by me. Not sure who did it, sorry. (20 years ago, 1-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Roundy Roundy —James Powell
   (...) I thought it was you who did one with a doodle bug of one colour entering, and a different one leaving? Anyway, someone did one like that, which gives the same effect as hiding a train in a mountain. James Powell (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)