 Trains / 23245
  Re: Roundy Roundy

(...) One of the things I am looking forward to at BrickFest is being able to run some trains. No room in my basement - it's full of nasty machinery like milling machines with a terrible hunger for bright shiny ABS bricks ;) The thing is, my new (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Roundy Roundy

(...) Ooohh. Any chance of something like that being up here (Edmonton, Alberta) in late September? Lets just say that our group (NALUG) is going to have some bridges for this year's GETS (Great Edmonton Train Show) display. (See (URL) for some (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Roundy Roundy

(...) I built a B&W CMOS camera into the back of a TV OB-Van a few years ago. The kids had fun trying to work out from the image where the camera was on the layout. It never occurred to them it was right where a minifig is sat in a crane chair (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Roundy Roundy

(...) IIRC, COLTC has done this, using swallowable gastrointestinal cameras about the size of a large pill, which can be embedded in a locomotove where the headlight would normally go. The result is broadcast, received, and displayed on the laptop (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.trains)