 Trains / 23235
    Re: Roundy Roundy —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Not having a good uncoupler out of the box is, I think, more of a deterrent than the electric contact part but that's certainly a factor too. But people DO create switching layouts... Rick Clark exhibited a timesaver (famous switching problem (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Roundy Roundy —Martin Legault
   (...) Hello All, for my part, when I was in appartment, I had a small loop and a hump (slopped) yard with a remote decoupler. I had fun switching car and then going in a loop, then more switching. Now after I finaly renovated my basement in my (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.trains)