 Trains / 23231
    Re: Roundy Roundy —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Ya, me too. I have been doing it for 30+ years (started with HO) and see no reason to stop now. Just make sure your hair is clear from getting caught! I first learned about folded dogbones from writings of the great John Armstrong (of Atlas (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Roundy Roundy —David Laswell
   (...) The first time my family visited San Diego, my brother got my parents to take us to a local model train museum (first place I ever found peanut butter M&Ms), and they used this to great effect. They had a large table, about 20'x20', that was (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.trains)