 Trains / 23186
  Re: Best Set for Beginner

George- LLCA has reopened the tent sale and was selling Metroliners for under $80. (You might see if S@H is still selling 2 or more for 50% off). All you need to add is a voltage regulator (under $2.00 on BrickLink), track connector wire, and power (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Best Set for Beginner

(...) Nope, I missed the opportunity. I saw it and wished I had the money back then. I tried the code just in case after I read your note but no dice. And while it is only a three day drive from Victoria to LLCA I don't think the wife would go for (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.trains)