 Trains / 23178 (-5)
  Best Set for Beginner

[I apologize if this has been asked a million times before but I could not find it on the FAQ.] Since I have finally saved enought to buy a set I thought I'd ask for guidance. What would you say is the best complete, ready to run set to buy for (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Just a heads-up

Check out (URL) nifty offering. There's a fair amount of juniorization, based on what I can see, but it still looks nice to my un-Trained eye. I know, I know, the TOS. FUT to OT.Clones Dave! (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Where can I get train-wheels? ...

(...) Sorgen Sie sich nicht, Michael! I know Ben (the creator of BBB) personally (as do many AFOLs, actually), and he is as trustworthy a seller as you will ever find. And yes, I have many BBB wheels in my LEGO collection:-) Schleim On! JOHN (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Where can I get train-wheels? ...

(...) I ordered some of these earlier this year and had no problems, they arrived within 3 weeks. (20 years ago, 18-Jul-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Semi-new train sets - 10157 & 10158 (from 4511 World City HS Train)

Looks like the train car comes with different minifigs. The female minifig in the train engine pic comes with the train set I believe. I wonder if the train engine comes with motor/ light kit? (20 years ago, 18-Jul-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact