 Trains / 23168
Re: Building instruction set 080
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 16:55:51 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ton Reesink wrote:
Hi,

Recently I bought set 080 from 1967. However the building instruction is
missing. The one on bricklink is not complete (missing pages 7 to 10). Can
someone help me and scan the missing pages?

Many thanks!

Kind regards,
Ton

You can go here they have all 16 pages of instructions. Hope this helps.

http://www.hccamsterdam.nl/brick/

Tom