 Trains / 23111
  Re: VR S Class Diesel / T.G.B.S.L.I.L.A. entry

(...) Teunis, They look great, and Mattias is right. The details on that you provide about the construction are great. There are too many details to comment on, but I thought your solution for the windshield for the diesel was an oddly interesting (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: VR S Class Diesel / T.G.B.S.L.I.L.A. entry

(...) Hello Chris, Thanks for the interest in my trains. I really like the windshield design on my diesel,but this idea is not mine. I asked Dirk/Rolling bricks how he built his windsheild on his 8 wide Santa Fe Super Cheif, and he emailed me (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)