 Trains / 23093
  Where can I get train-wheels? ...

Hi, I saw some realy nice wheels for a steam engine on (URL) are made out of plastic and brass. I wonder where they have been used from Lego, and if they are available somewhere. I would be happy to have some bigger wheels for such mocs, even if (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Where can I get train-wheels? ...

(...) If plastic only is okay, then you will be excited to see this: (URL) JOHN (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Where can I get train-wheels? ...

(...) I beleive these are (URL) part 35 wheels> with custom turned rims. The German AFOLS seem to use these quite a lot, it might be worth asking on (URL) 1000steine> Alternativly, as mentioned in John's reply, there are the BBB wheels, which have (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Where can I get train-wheels? ...

John, thank you for this link. Seems to be a bit expensive but at least it's a start. I'll try to get some more information from 1000-Steine, as Tim David also mentioned. If I get any information I'll post it here. Best regards, Michael "John" (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains)

Hi John, have you ever tried to order something from bigbenbricks? Paypal indicates that they are not an approved recipient!? Michael "John" <John@TCLTC.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HzLz7I.JD1@lugnet.com... (...) even (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jul-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Where can I get train-wheels? ...

(...) I ordered some of these earlier this year and had no problems, they arrived within 3 weeks. (20 years ago, 18-Jul-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Where can I get train-wheels? ...

(...) Sorgen Sie sich nicht, Michael! I know Ben (the creator of BBB) personally (as do many AFOLs, actually), and he is as trustworthy a seller as you will ever find. And yes, I have many BBB wheels in my LEGO collection:-) Schleim On! JOHN (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)