 Trains / 23028
Re: lime green
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 22:07:26 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jeremy Rear wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Tim David wrote:
   So you trainiacs thought you’d never have a use for those annoying lime green elements in your train models?

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/john.whitby/bls8E.htm ... Tim

Tim-

Try checking out Steve Barile’s English commuter train:

Great use of lime green, and beautiful (but simple) design.

-jeremy

I’m working on a British Deltic (Class 55) in two-tone green, but I need some 2xn lime green plates. Apart from 2 2x3s I need the equivalent of 6 2x16s. What is the longest 2-wide plate available in lime green?

Mark