 Trains / 23022
  lime green

So you trainiacs thought you'd never have a use for those annoying lime green elements in your train models? (URL) or Bley? One for Mr Mathis methinks Tim (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: lime green

(...) Tim- Try checking out Steve Barile's English commuter train: (URL) Great use of lime green, and beautiful (but simple) design. -jeremy pnltc member since 1998 (URL) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: lime green

(...) I'm working on a British Deltic (Class 55) in two-tone green, but I need some 2xn lime green plates. Apart from 2 2x3s I need the equivalent of 6 2x16s. What is the longest 2-wide plate available in lime green? Mark (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: lime green

(...) Actually I have seen this before, in fact I travelled to work on one of these this morning! (The real one, not the Lego one!) Its a nice model. The strange thing was when I saw the pics I didn't think of the lime green as being the bright (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: lime green

(...) On BrickLink lime green plates are available in 1x4 1x6 2x2 2x3 2x4 2x8 6x10 There is also Plate Modified 1x1 with Clip Light and Plate Modified 1 x 2 with Handle - Type 1 , you might be able to use these instead of a 1x2 if you can hide the (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: lime green

"Tim David" <talltim@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HyzIDM.1GBL@lugnet.com... (...) green (...) Ah, but to REALLY put your lime green to good use, you need to build a beautiful British Railways Deltic in two tone green: (URL) locomotives, not (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: lime green

(...) Mark Bellis is actually building one using lime green (see the other branch of the thread) American monstrosities? - yeah too big for their wheels :-P Mind you the loco I linked to is actually Swiss and they have had some pretty big loco's (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: lime green

(...) Like this 6-wide attempt ? (URL) (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: lime green

(...) I knew there was a completed one around but I was at work and didn't have time to look it up, sorry Chris! Tim (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains)