 Trains / 23007
    VR S Class Diesel / T.G.B.S.L.I.L.A. entry —Teunis Davey
   Hello All ! Here is my latest train MOC ! It's a Victoria Railways S Class Diesel-Electric Locomotive ! (URL) my Aussie themed entry to The Great Breath Some Life into Loc.au.competition! Also, A Big Thanks to Dirk/Rollingbricks,for sharing his 8 (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: VR S Class Diesel / T.G.B.S.L.I.L.A. entry —Mattias Martensson
     (...) Hi Teunis Great work ! I like your VR trains. The streamlined S type Steam engine is fantastic. So much SNOT and clearly explained by the fine photos. Did you travel with it to the Brickfest PDX? Is the color standard blue - it looks a bit (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: VR S Class Diesel / T.G.B.S.L.I.L.A. entry —Teunis Davey
     (...) Hello Mattias, Thanks, for the interest in my trains . I first showed my S Class steamtrain at Brickfest PDX, then a few weeks later at a MUGS meeting .Although it did not look to good when unpacking it, after the international plane trips. (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: VR S Class Diesel / T.G.B.S.L.I.L.A. entry —Christopher Masi
   (...) Teunis, They look great, and Mattias is right. The details on that you provide about the construction are great. There are too many details to comment on, but I thought your solution for the windshield for the diesel was an oddly interesting (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: VR S Class Diesel / T.G.B.S.L.I.L.A. entry —Teunis Davey
   (...) Hello Chris, Thanks for the interest in my trains. I really like the windshield design on my diesel,but this idea is not mine. I asked Dirk/Rolling bricks how he built his windsheild on his 8 wide Santa Fe Super Cheif, and he emailed me (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)