 Trains / 23007
  VR S Class Diesel / T.G.B.S.L.I.L.A. entry

Hello All ! Here is my latest train MOC ! It's a Victoria Railways S Class Diesel-Electric Locomotive ! (URL) my Aussie themed entry to The Great Breath Some Life into Loc.au.competition! Also, A Big Thanks to Dirk/Rollingbricks,for sharing his 8 (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: VR S Class Diesel / T.G.B.S.L.I.L.A. entry

(...) Hi Teunis Great work ! I like your VR trains. The streamlined S type Steam engine is fantastic. So much SNOT and clearly explained by the fine photos. Did you travel with it to the Brickfest PDX? Is the color standard blue - it looks a bit (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: VR S Class Diesel / T.G.B.S.L.I.L.A. entry

(...) Hello Mattias, Thanks, for the interest in my trains . I first showed my S Class steamtrain at Brickfest PDX, then a few weeks later at a MUGS meeting .Although it did not look to good when unpacking it, after the international plane trips. (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: VR S Class Diesel / T.G.B.S.L.I.L.A. entry

(...) Teunis, They look great, and Mattias is right. The details on that you provide about the construction are great. There are too many details to comment on, but I thought your solution for the windshield for the diesel was an oddly interesting (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: VR S Class Diesel / T.G.B.S.L.I.L.A. entry

(...) Hello Chris, Thanks for the interest in my trains. I really like the windshield design on my diesel,but this idea is not mine. I asked Dirk/Rolling bricks how he built his windsheild on his 8 wide Santa Fe Super Cheif, and he emailed me (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)