 Trains / 23006
Re: Need inspiration for town buildings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 30 May 2004 14:13:23 GMT

In lugnet.town, Brian Kendig wrote:
   I’ve been wanting to build buildings around my Lego railroad - not just open-backed buildings like are in most Lego sets, but buildings which look good from all directions. But I’ve been sadly suffering from an utter lack of inspiration. I could use some pointers to good web sites of people who have built their own houses and small-town buildings, or to any other ideas people have for what to build!

A good book for fast food restaurants is Orange Roofs, Golden Arches, by Phillip Langdon. I am consulting it for a series of micro-scale fast food joints I am working on.

If you own a digital camera, I would recommend keeping it on your person, especially when you are driving. The pictures I take while driving around were invaluable in constructing a micro-scale Taco Bell.

Marc Nelson Jr.