 Trains / 23003 (-5)
  Re: Need inspiration for town buildings

Hear, hear. By all means go out and look around. Take some photos. When I started doing this, I could be anywhere and guessing how many bricks wide, high etc. something would be. (Of course you make crazy exaggerations as needed.) (20 years ago, 29-May-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Need inspiration for town buildings

(...) I went through the same problem while our local train club converted my Mindstorms/Technic interest into a more general Lego town/train interest. Most of my initial inspiration came from browsing brickshelf's huge wealth of train show pics. So (...) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Need inspiration for town buildings

I've been wanting to build buildings around my Lego railroad - not just open-backed buildings like are in most Lego sets, but buildings which look good from all directions. But I've been sadly suffering from an utter lack of inspiration. I could use (...) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Illuminated Super Chief Observation Car by BrickModder

Rob Hendrix has performed another (URL) BrickModder> construction. This time he has built for me a new version of his illuminated drumhead on the Santa Fe Super Chief observation car...along with illuminated marker lights. (URL) Here's a link to a (...) (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  COLTC to display at Marcon, May 28-30.

Starting tomorrow, COLTC will display a small layout at Marcon. Marcon is the annual "Multiple Alternative Realities Convention". The convention is held in Columbus, OH, at the Hyatt Regency. read more about it, including costs/other features at : (...) (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact