 Trains / 22996
  Re: Containers!

(...) Is this going through? LOWLUG is currently working on containers and we would love to swap containers at BrickFest DC. As we need to order parts to build these we'd like to know in advance how many containers (and sticker sets for people who (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Containers!

(...) I believe we have a volunteer to coordinate this. Details are being finalised. Please stay tuned for an announcement. I would prefer not to say who has volunteered, let them make the announcement themselves. There may be a commemorative (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)