 Trains / 2297
  Blue Hopper Car stickers

Has anyone figured out what those white trapezoidal stickers that come with the 4536 hopper car are for? I was a bit puzzled about the black double-arrowed railway symbol ones too, but eventually decided they were for some of the alternative models (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car stickers

Simom, As far a I can tell all first (1990/1991) 9V Train set had the same assortment of stickers and the white trapezoidal stickers were for the Locomotive in the 4563 Load N' Haul Railroad. Good thing because when I got my 4563 in back 1991, they (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)