 Trains / 22933 (-5)
  Re: Track Designer Registry

(...) I was trying to find a comprehensive list of TrackDraw features (one that didn't require slogging through 300+ posts in a Yahoo group), and I ran across this post. In all this time, has noone else figured out that you can copy/paste elements (...) (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Moonbase: Nailing down Moonway and Rail Standard

(...) I don't have a copy of TrackDraw yet (I only recently downloaded Track Designer), but I'm pretty sure it's less a problem with the design program and more a problem with the actual track geometry. The Monorail track was designed with the (...) (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Moonbase: Nailing down Moonway and Rail Standard

(...) The advantage to that design is that the area between modules should already have 8-stud/9-brick clearance, so as long as the train isn't too high, it should be able to pass through safely without any major modifications to existing modules. (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Volunteer needed for container swap BFDC2004

I nominate Jeff VW... -Rob (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Sets 10157 and 10158

Hello, Here, in France, I have today confirmation by LEGO of two news trains sets : 10157 ans 10158. The name of 10157 is : Hight Speed Locomotice The name of 10158 is : Hight Speed Train Car. Normally it's same, Locomotive and Train Car of the (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact