 Trains / 22925
Re: Problem with lego pneumatic parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 15 May 2004 13:55:38 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Mike Griffin wrote:

I bought some T-connectors that work great from a local RC hobby store. They
were fuel hose fittings for RC planes or cars. The package contained one T, one
penbladder T, and two 90 degree fittings. It cost US$2.95. They are made by
Fourmost Products, and called "small fuel fitting size 1/16 inch (1.6mm) I.D.
(inside diameter) No.FOR104". I called them and asked to buy just T's. He sold
me 20 T's for US$10 plus $4 shipping. They work great and fit perfect.
Fourmost Products
4040 24th Avenue
Forest Grove, Oregon  97116   (USA)
(503)357-2732
He said they had made some custom train wheels for someone's LEGO project.

Presumably that was Ben Fleskes... (see http://www.bigbenbricks.com/)

Interesting....they make custom plastic parts.
This is not an advertisement. I am not affiliated with the company. I am just
passing on a source for plastic pneumatic T's that work great.

I have been very pleased with the wheels Ben commissioned and it's in part a
testimony to the molder he chose (and in part to his engineering work!) so if it
was this firm, that's additional confirmation that they do good work!

Hope that helps.