 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1679
Re: Problem with lego pneumatic parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 19 May 2004 12:15:38 GMT

Very helpful info...  thanks all for the info.

"Mike" <kbg17[nospam]@[nospam]netzero.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Elizabeth Mabrey wrote:
Hi,

I am looking for some lego pneumatic parts, such as the pistons, • cylinder
and the T-connectors for connecting the tubes.  First of all, pistco • does
not sell the T-connectors separate from the kit (~$100).  Neither do • they
sell the pistons, or the cylinder separate... I found a site where I can
purchase them, but they really overprice each piece.

I wonder if anyone would please recommend alternative solutions for me.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

--
Thanks

I bought some T-connectors that work great from a local RC hobby store. • They
were fuel hose fittings for RC planes or cars. The package contained one • T, one
penbladder T, and two 90 degree fittings. It cost US$2.95. They are made • by
Fourmost Products, and called "small fuel fitting size 1/16 inch (1.6mm) • I.D.
(inside diameter) No.FOR104". I called them and asked to buy just T's. He • sold
me 20 T's for US$10 plus $4 shipping. They work great and fit perfect.
Fourmost Products
4040 24th Avenue
Forest Grove, Oregon  97116   (USA)
(503)357-2732
He said they had made some custom train wheels for someone's LEGO project.
Interesting....they make custom plastic parts.
This is not an advertisement. I am not affiliated with the company. I am • just
passing on a source for plastic pneumatic T's that work great.

Mike