 Trains / 22783 (-5)
  Re: New MOC: Lifeline EMS vehicle (mit schleim:-)

(...) Yes that it is John, you are correct! (...) TDA, Tractor Drawn Apparatus, Tiller, lol Josh (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Small mountain with train and road tunnels

Here's a look at a mountain created by Jeramy Spurgeon and me last September. mostly made of burps, plus it has a waterfall. Hope you like it. (URL) has a lot of the features that everyone has been talking about in these post. Brian D (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: New MOC: Lifeline EMS vehicle (mit schleim:-)

(...) lol To even have been confused with them is a high compliment indeed. Thanks! (...) You are either a card (who needs to be dealt with;-) or I was hopelessly inarticulate. What I meant is that the LEGO sticker uses the same acro form as the New (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Lifeline EMS vehicle (mit schleim:-)

(...) I was checking this out on Brickshelf. At first, I thought it was from one of the exceptional builders you mention, but then looked and thought "It's bigger than usual" :o) Very nice. You have some great detail there. Nice SNOT John. Stickers (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Small mountain with train and road tunnels

(...) I'd also suggest more trans-clear/blue brick as well. And just so you all know, it took me about 5+ times to get both of the pond fed watter falls the way that I liked them on both of mountains that I have done. It's not an easy thing to do, (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact