 Trains / 22764
New MOC: Lifeline EMS vehicle (mit schleim:-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 17:11:29 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

There is a great new set out, 4857 that features an EMS vehicle with some wicked cool stickers bearing the acro FDLL, as the New York Fire Departments do (I thought it was so cool that I even printed some FDLL t-shirts, but more on those elsewhere).

Anyway, I have been meaning to build some fire apparatus for a scene I’m creating, and this (along with inspiration from such names as Gallant, TooMuchDew, and Asbury), and since I just got a 4857, I decided to roll.

It is modeled after a Lifeline Highliner. It is 8 wide, and utilizes the usual Schleim and SNOT routine. But dontcha love the sticker? :-)

JOHN