 Trains / 22735
    Re: Custom Curved Switch in our layout —Mark Riley
   (...) (Another comment, if I may) I don't think you mention it on your site (sorry if I missed it), but couldn't you take two of the switches you modified (the April 5th version) and that parallelogram bit of track and create a crossover? This would (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Custom Curved Switch in our layout —David Koudys
   (...) Rats! You beat me to it! I was looking at the pics at work today and thinking, "Hey, if I do this mod to another switch, I can do the double switch thingy!!! I'll do it when I get home, get pics up for tomorrow! Then it'll be perfect!!" But (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)