 Trains / 22643 (-5)
  New MOCs & New Address

I recently updated my new web site (see below) with two new projects: (URL) A slow moving passenger train (tram?). and (URL) A generic cargo car. A while back, I registered the domain; have slowly been migrating the site; and finally started to (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 4-6-2 Wheel Formations using BBB wheels

(...) I've been working on a 4-6-4 using the BBB wheels, with some very good luck. I'm using a linkage design similar to that on my 4-8-4 Northern: (URL) a couple other people have mentioned, I had to de-flange one pair of drivers. In order to allow (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  RE: Ribbed panel construction idea

There are 2 versions of the 1x2 with handles...1 is dropped by 1/2 a plate height and the other is level. -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...net.com]On Behalf Of Jason J Railton Sent: Thursday, March 25, (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Does anyone know how these wheels were constructed

(...) I heard someone say they were Fischer Technic (??) wheels. I might have an image somewhere with the contact info on it, I'll check and if I find it I'll post it. JohnG, GMLTC (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Ribbed panel construction idea

(...) I meant that I thought the newer version wasn't entirely level either, but I could be wrong. Jason Railton (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact