 Trains / 22634
  Re: 4-6-2 Wheel Formations using BBB wheels

(...) Hello All, I used flex rods in my design ,mainly for looks. They don't really flex in my design. My train is a 4 6 2. Is this the part #3747, which you are talking about?I used a 3 long technic axel with stud on one end.This is on the middle (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4-6-2 Wheel Formations using BBB wheels

(...) Hello All, I have just put some pictures of my 4 6 2 chassie ,that uses 6 BBB drive wheels ,on Brickshelf. This is my first time putting pictures on Brickshelf,and the picture are a bit big 2288 * 1712 res. I will learn how to make them (...) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains)