 Trains / 22608 (-10)
  Pullman style window idea

While perusing the net I came across this pic (URL) and had a sudden flash of inspiration about the oval windows at the ends (URL) The image is coloured as it is simply to show construction and uses two arches and the base from a 2x2 turntable. The (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: BUGS - Sandgate Show, Photos available

Great show I guess - great pictures at least. Some interesting stuff, see comments below. (...) How is this build. I can see most of it, but the front lower part??? (the upper with the bumper is clear, but what holds it in the bottom? (...) (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  Re: TALC logo (Trains of Australia Lego Club)

(...) Hello Aaron, Peter and all other BLTG members. I saw your BLTG logo ideas a little while ago. Your logo idea Aaron, thats My favorite logo.I hope you use it. I also really Like the TALC logo that John Neal Designed. I just hope that we could (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Open Poll...

(...) Hello All, The part that I think we could not make trains without ! The train motor ! 4.5v, 9v , 12v. All these motors. As where is the fun, if you have to push the train. But, I think there is a more important piece . I don't know if I would (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BUGS - Sandgate Show, Photos available

(...) Hello All, of the BLTG ! Thanks For sharing your pictures. I enjoyed looking at them ! Prehaps one day we could have a National LTC meeting.Inviting International Guests !Calling it TALC ! A combined effort of the BLTG, M>ltc and any other OZ (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  Re: BUGS - Sandgate Show, Photos available

(...) Aaron mate great photo work. when you look back at the first show 2 years ago we are just getting better each time. Again thanks for the effort and support you have given to BLTG. to all our members thanks to all for the support I know we (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Streamliner Dome Car Instructions Corrected and BF PDX 2004

Hi, I tried to order a copy of the instructions from CafePress a couple of weeks ago and was informed there were still problems with the printing. See the email below I received from CafePress: You order has been canceled because there was some (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  BUGS - Sandgate Show, Photos available

Hi all, the photos that i took from the Sandgate Model train and hobby show. After moderation: (URL) sure to check out the vids. 1) There is one of Gary's track buffer taking a hit. (these were great, ther absorbed the impact of the train hitting a (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Open Poll...

(...) Mine is the technic plates that I usually use to attach bogies to the chassis :D ROSCO (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Making train switch control unit modularized

Since adding motorized switch units to my LEGO track Wyes, I needed to come up with a good control unit. My first was 4 switches built into one box. Then I thought, "Hey! What if I wanted to expand? Add more switches??" Inspired by rtlToronto robot (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact