 Trains / 22593 (-5)
  Custom Curved Switch in our layout

We forgot to take clear pictures of them at our last show, but here is a preview: (URL) As you can see, we used a custom modified switch (by Joe), of which the off-leg equals 1 curved track. This can save a lot of space, and makes turns off of a (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Pictures and Video of COLTC at the Greenberg show

Last weekend, COLTC displayed at the Greenberg Toy, Train, and Hobby show, in Columbus, Ohio. We had one of our largest displays to date in our young life (we just turned 1 year old). We had an L-shaped, 30 x 30 foot display, with a total of 4 (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  Re: 8-wide "Hogwart's Express" using Big Ben wheels

(...) Thanks. And I can feel the peer pressure building - I can see myself ending up doing that A4 Pacific. Hopefully it'll be better than this one: (URL) Jason Railton (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Open Poll...

(...) Hello modder, hello fodder.... Actually, I don't even like those-- we rip them apart to create our own trucks in the TCLTC clubhouse. I would say a BBB driver, but that's not LEGO..., sooo I guess it would be the 9 volt motor by default; you (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Open Poll...

What's your favorite Lego train element? Mine's a wheelset. Can't have trains without those! -brickmodder (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact