 Trains / 2255
  7740? Price

What is the vaule of a 7740? It has a box manual and all parts are complete? -- Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine Web site: (URL) models and going up (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 7740? Price

These seem to be worth more than 7745's are... I know I would give you 150 USD for it without blinking very hard and I suspect that's well below market at this time. If you really want to sell it, hold an auction. It's a sweet set. (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 7740? Price

Oh, I should add, I talked the last guy out of selling his just about as he was about to decide to sell it to me. (1) 1 - well sort of, but it makes a better story that way. I have fragments of two different copies of this but don't yet have one (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 7740? Price

Between $450 and $550, depending on completeness especially "DB" stickers. Mark H. (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)