 Trains / 2256
Re: 7740? Price
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 11:04:14 GMT

These seem to be worth more than 7745's are...

I know I would give you 150 USD for it without blinking very hard and I
suspect that's well below market at this time.

If you really want to sell it, hold an auction. It's a sweet set.

Michael Edwards wrote:

What is the vaule of a 7740? It has a box manual and all parts are complete?

--
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine