 Trains / 22548 (-5)
  Shaun Sullivan's "Steaming" Dry Iced 4-8-4 Northern

Hey, Shaun, How is your dry iced model of the 4-8-4 Northern Coming? Perhaps you already finished it but I missed the photos? Well anyway, just curious:) Build Well, Erik Bush (21 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: PDX / LTC container swap

(...) Hello All ! I have built all of the LTC containers , for which I got stickers for. Thanks to all the clubs that have sent theirs. But I still have about 20 MORE to collect. They are:- NGLTC NALUG NELUG WAMALUG VANCOVVER LEGO CLUB INDYLUG SPLTC (...) (21 years ago, 13-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

  Frisco 1630 and other Info

(...) Thanks! Yes, that is a model of the Frisco 1630, and actual locomotive operating at the Illinois Railway Museum (www.irm.org). Its 9wide, has sound synchonized to the drivers and a whistle activated by a reed switch underneath. The motor is in (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Does Anyone Have Any Information On This?

(...) Yes, it is a Decapod built by Brian. He actually brought it to the TCLTC clubhouse so that I could see it in person:-) He even installed a sound card in it (tres cool). JOHN (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Does Anyone Have Any Information On This?

(...) I think that might be the work of Brian Williams. IIRC he had a Frisco engine that won a very special mention at BrickFest DC 2003,,, (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact