 Trains / 22408 (-5)
  Re: Idea for a track power pickup for non motored trains...

Thanks I'll take your advice. I want to use it with DCC, I have DZ143 for my locos but I havent decided which one I will use for cars. Gustav (21 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) why not just add a few new links/rearranging the front/homepage of LUGnet to make the central portal for the community? Jeff (21 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) <snip> What exactly does it mean to be "community owned"? Is the site going to be like a WIKI and anyone can change the content? Is there going to be a controlling body (say, for example, of 9 people) who are going to make all the decisions (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Idea for a track power pickup for non motored trains...

(...) With my CN engine I found it necessary to put a capacitor across the leads to smooth out the flicker. It worked quite well. I used the kind of cap that didn't have a pos or neg. it could be used both ways. (URL) This worked pretty good for (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Idea for a track power pickup for non motored trains...

(...) Yes is a good idea, but I have two problems, one the schools are on vacation (now is summer in the south), and the seconds is a difficult to find a CNC lathe in our technical school here. But I will try Best Regards (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact